Sunday, September 10, 2006

First Week Down

So, just finished the first week of school, and lemme tell ya, it's gonna be an interesting year, and by interesting, I hope I mean... freakin awesome. We'll see. I'm teaching a lot of new fools, so we'll see how it goes trying to know all their names and whatnot. I'm not too worried about it, but I'm lookin forward to the challenge, as this year's teaching schedule is unlike last years completely. No biggie. Benji is doin good. It's a busy thing takin care of him and always bein with him, but then again, that's why i got him, ya? yea, of course! He's my friend, and we're gonna rock it together. So, as for school this year, 10 different classes at the high school could be different from 4 classes last year, so I'm gonna need a lot of ideas, so if you got anything, throw it my way. Any good project ideas or anything of that sort. cool. So, let me know. Any new news lately... um... none that i can think of. The big countdown has begun. T minus 12 days until the greatest concert ever in Prague. Pearl Jam at it's best! Be waiting for an extreme update for that. I was at my students yesterday and we were singing "Better Man" and it almost brought tears to my eyes. It's gonna be great! I'm going with my friend Stephen, another American teaching just south of Prague. It'll be totally rad. Ready or not, here i come. Til later. keep it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home