Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Choir

So as of recently, I've just become the new musical phenom as it goes. Dancing, and now choir. Somehow, i've gotten dragged into music and choir classes! I don't really know how this happened, but I've been going. So it's the music teacher and me, and all the students. And... I guess I would figure this, for some reason, the music teacher gave me all the solos! Really now, I thought school clubs were for the students to participate it. Why am i (a teacher, not a student) getting all the benefits (unwanted ones at that) as the students. Do they all think I'm a student? I'm confused. And the music teacher has even stopped trying to speak to me in English. What's going on here? I don't really know what to do. I hope they don't expect me to go to their performances. Hm... this could be an interesting year...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, I wanna hear you singing!!! I remember "with or without you" from klubovna last year! :))

7:50 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

zach, wow, you singing. must be a sight. speaking of, we should chat sometime. i'm back from paris. you wanna hear about it? call me up then fool. peace.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home