Saturday, September 30, 2006

Creative Mischief



Look at the cute little darlin. Most of the days, we just chill, and when i'm in the apartment with him, he's just sleepin at my feet , which is nice, he's not up and buggin me all the time. And one of his favorite pasttimes woul be playin with his big green water bottles (as seen in the picture above). He'll just take them around the place. It's funny, and here I caught him when he was gnawin on it, and then fell asleep or got tired with it still partly in his mouth. Isn't it just the cutest? Needless to say, despite the lack of real dog toys :) we survive and have a hell of a time. :) One thing I'm never gonna buy my dog is those darned squeaking toys. I still don't understand why people buy those things. Actually, in all honesty, I was in the pet store shortly after i got Benji (it's been 4 weeks now) and i was gettin some toys, and I contemplated it, thinkin "hm... he might like that. It squeaks!" But then i caught myself, "Yea maybe he will like it, and then I'm gonna shoot myself". Thus, he get's old water bottles....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Zach,

Please be aware of the dangers of dogs chewing plastic http://www.byteland.org/projectk9/canine_safety_plastic_alert.html
Your puppy is very cute! Buy him some rawhide to chew.
Enjoying your blog very much.

7:30 AM  
Blogger TomS said...

That's great you got a dog dude, I remeber you telling me you wanted one last summer. What are u going to do with it after the year is over???

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home