Thursday, September 21, 2006

Today's the Day

yea, today's the day I've been waitin for ever since I listened to my first Pearl Jam song when I was 6 or 7 (I think) when my brother played me "Jeremy". It instantly became my favorite song. And after having listened to I think all of the songs now over the years, I can still say that it hasn't changed spots, maybe for nostalgic reasons a bit. But I'd have to say one or two have joined it at the top spot, those being the infamous song "Better Man" about his stepfather, and the maybe not as infamous (Elderly Woman). So, they're releasing their new album and all, but maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get to hear at least one of those tonight. Either way, it's gonna freakin rock. sweet, ok, peace

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

so ????????? how was it? your curious reader wants to know!

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home