Saturday, October 07, 2006

New Hobby



So it's official... I'm a badmintoner (is that the correct phrase?) I went to the mall with 2 friends and bought my first ever badminton racket. I really can't say that I ever would have thought that I'd be a badminton fiend, but nonetheless, here I am, with my nifty racket and playin like the dickens. It's pretty awesome. I remember going to the gym and standing and laughing at all those silly Chinese fools playin badminton. But... it's pretty awesome! So... come one, come all, try and beat me. I'm up for any challenge. peace.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

you are a stud. so when can i come visit you? going to rome (visiting Bethany) oct. 12-15, then budapest with my roommate sat-sun oct 28-29. trying to get to amsterdam nov. 1-6. whats a good weekend for you? and are you gonna come visit me? dont know if graz has room for two studs.

4:31 AM  
Blogger TomS said...

dude I would whoop your ass at badmitton

4:36 PM  
Blogger Štěpán said...

Hi, I live in Kralupy and just read your blog entry on badminton so here is the idea - what about playing a bit together? If you have a partner then we can try some doubles with my fiancee. We both just started playing so we are not very good at it but it could be fun. Not to mention that i would get the awesome opportunity to improve my english speaking skills a bit. Unless you are bored with that from your teaching already which i can perfectly understand.

Anyway, I am glad i found your blog and will definitely keep it in my bookmarks and if you are in the mood, just email me at otakar.schon@gmail.com or something

Ota Schon aka Stepan

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home