Saturday, October 14, 2006

Transitions from Yr. 1 to Yr. 2

Wow, so it's like October 14th today I think. I've been here for about 2 months i believe and been teachin for about 6 weeks. Boy has it gone fast. I think in no time, I'll be enjoyin the mild temperatures of a Kralupy May, but of course I'm gonna have to endure the bitter cold winter beforehand. I'll survive. So... it's the weekend, and this has been something I have grown to treasure so much these past few weeks. It' funny. I think last year I was always looking forward to the weekend so I could go exploring or something in Prague or around somewhere. I would come home Sunday night and try and prepare for classes the next day. Now... I finish my hardest day... Friday, and I'm wiped out. (I don't know if it's a sign that I'm a better teacher, due to the fact i'm planning more and giving more homework, or just a sign that's i'm growin older. I mean... after all i WILL be 22 on Wednesday. wow!). So nowadays, all i want to do is sit and relax and feel as comfy as I can in 2 days. I'm still busy on the weekends, going to play badminton or going to watch dancing, or bowling, or an assortment of other things, like walking benji or chillin, but it's been a significant change since last year I believe. Wow, it's crazy. I sure hope my students are learning stuff, cuz i'm workin my ass off for them.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop it. your students love you. maybe except for those whom you give tests. just kidding.

btw, it's clear - you're growin' old...on Wednesday, you'll be 5 years older than me again. Now it's just 4.

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you play badminton...it's really a fun sport! Good luck! :-D

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home