Sunday, October 22, 2006

Living for the Weekends!

As I've started to become more and more comfy in CR as of recently, and as school has become increasingly more and more challenging with much more preparation and work, I have come to really enjoy the weekends that I have every week :) It seems that all week long, I'm just silly busy and once the weekend comes (though I do spend a moderate amount of time preparing for my monday and tuesday classes) I get to relax and it's a beautiful and necessary thing :) This Saturday was wonderful because I got to reminisce with my former Czech language teacher last year and we were talking and enjoyin everything and then she told me we were going to be able to continue as last year, and that made me super happy :) Because I learned so much with her and she's great, and I really need to practice my speaking skills a lot more. :) And then, later that evening, my Sophomore students decided that they wanted to take me out for my bday, so me and 7 of them went to the local teahouse and sat and chatted it up for 3 hoursish. And they got me a wonderful shirt and we talked about so many wonderful things and told stories. Wow, the weekends really are great! :) I love them!! And this upcoming week we have vacation for thursday and Friday, and so no school! which is super because I think i have 11 of my 25 hours on those 2 days :). So more relaxing and traveling around CR with my friend Stephen for a few days to some wonderful Czech cities. ok. So, I'll let you know how it all goes.


But.... don't get me wrong! I love the weekdays! I'm able to see so many students and they are really great times. But I like relaxing also :) That's my two cents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home